13. Pricing and placing channels on the Internet (I)
The goal - to introduce advertising budget formation’s methods and the techniques of advertising online payment.
- To analyze and identify the advertising budget methodology and principles.
- To introduce the main online advertising payment methods.
Expected learning outcomes and skills:
- Ability to select, adapt, develop and evaluate the advertising budget according to the methodology.
- Ability to identify, quantify and assess advertising online payment methods
Duration of subject learning: 7 AH (academic hour) - 2 AH - on learning of the module (theoretical classes), 1 AH – on practical workshops and 4 AH-on individual work
E-marketing / advertising budget - it's part of the overall marketing budget for marketing / advertising tool execution and implementation of the Internet.
(CPM. Cost Per Mile) - payment for online advertising displays - applies to 1000 pcs. of banners displays volume.