8. E-marketing strategies (Part II)
Goal – to introduce the process of e-marketing strategy development and the strategies.
- To analyse the process of e-marketing strategy formation.
- To identify and present e-marketing strategies.
Expected learning outcomes and skills:
- To be able to conduct and apply the process of e-marketing strategy formation.
- To define e-marketing strategy suitability, to delineate differences between strategies
Duration of topic studying: academic hours – 2 of them are allocated to the study of the module (theoretical classes), 1 academic hour – practice classes and 4 academic hours – self-study.
E-marketing strategy– it is functional strategy associated with e-marketing mix elements such as product formation, pricing, promotion and distribution.