2. The development of information and communication technologies and their impact on business (II)
The aim – to get acquaint with information technology and telecommunication development’s impact on business through the prism of the consumer and the economy
- To acquaint with changes in consumer behaviour that influences the development of ICT.
- To analyze and be able to identify consumer behaviour.
- To identify the knowledge of economy and industrial economic concept and reveal the fundamental differences between the knowledge and the industrial economies.
Expected learning outcomes and skills:
- Internet user behaviour perception and understanding.
- Ability to identify different internet users.
- Knowledge of economic and industrial economic concept, the processes of perception and the ability to distinguish them.
Duration of subject learning: 7 AH (academic hour) - 2 AH - on learning of the module (theoretical classes), 1 AH – on practical workshops and 4 of AH-on self-employment.
Informative man - is a literate person, who knows how to search for, collect, elaborate and disseminate information.
User - natural person who acquires or uses goods and services not for professional consumption
Industrial economy- is one of the kinds of economies where the economic system is based on material production